Terms and Conditions
- It is in APCOA’s legitimate interests to accept bookings for use of the Car Park as well as to regulate parking by those using the car park in accordance with such a booking. Also, you enter into a contract every time you book to use the car park as well as every time you make use of it. This includes your agreement to your information being processed as part of the contracts you make to use the car park.
- On entry to and while you are using the car park APCOA collects and processes certain data to make sure that the booking made by you and the conditions that apply to your booking (which include the terms set out above and those displayed at the car park are complied with and to enforce these where necessary. This may include obtaining the registered keeper’s name and address from the DVLA in order to send a Notice to Keeper, any related correspondence and any further notices if a Parking Charge becomes payable and/or remains unpaid.
- APCOA will also use the data it collects for car park management such as reporting on vehicle turnover and repeat visits in order to improve the customer experience. The data we collect may include images of vehicles using the car park and/or their vehicle registration mark. This can be collected via ANPR cameras and/or attendants on site as well as via payment machines or terminals.
- APCOA may share data from time to time as required to support the purposes stated above and may pass data to the police if we have reason to think that a crime may have taken place. If relevant and appropriate, APCOA may also, from time to time, share the data it has collected with a client who has appointed it to manage the Car Park.
- You confirm to us that all information you provide us in connection with the provision of parking services will be correct and complete and in particular that you are the person registered as the keeper of or are authorised by them to use and register any vehicle (including its registration mark) for the purposes of the provision of parking services.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – APCOA UK CITY CENTRE CAR PARK
5.) Right of cancellation
6.) Amending/changing booking
9.) Force majeure
10.) Applicable law and venue
11.) Other regulations
1.1. Ordering parking at https://www.citycentre.apcoa.co.uk will result in an agreement between the customer and APCOA PARKING UK Limited.
1.2. The parking space in the parking area will be unspecified.
1.3. This booking does not guarantee the customer a parking space nor is a parking space reserved for or allocated to them. Parking is on a first come first served basis. Although such reserved spaces may be available at some APCOA car parks, these have to be purchased through a separate application process.
1.4. APCOA Parking UK can be contacted at: APCOA Parking UK Limited, PO Box 1010, Uxbridge UB8 2XW. Phone: 0345 301 1151; Email: email@example.com
1.5. You confirm to us that all information you provide us in connection with the provision of parking services will be correct and complete and in particular that you are the person registered as the keeper of or are authorised by them to use and register any vehicle (including its registration mark) for the purposes of the provision of parking services.
2.1. The customer can make a booking for parking online at https://www.citycentre.apcoa.co.uk, Parking can only be ordered for one car at a time.
2.2. When booking, the customer must choose between price and length of stay.
2.3. The booking of parking must be made no later than 15 minutes for barrier car park and 2 hours for P&D car park before the parking begins.
2.4. After completing booking and payment the booking confirmation is sent by email. The customer must either print or to save the e-mail booking confirmation and bring it on the journey. If the pre booking is made for P&D car park, the customer MUST print out the booking confirmation and display the confirmation on windscreen while parked in the car park to avoid receiving any parking charge notice.
2.5. Ordering is binding and when the customer has received a booking confirmation a definitive agreement between the parties has been reached.
3.1. A parking fee is paid for parking at APCOA UK City Centre Car Park. The amount depends on the number of hours /days selected.
3.2. Payment by credit/debit card requires entering the card number, expiration date and security code.
3.3. In the event that the car is picked up before the parking period is expired, the customer will not be issued any refund for the period that has not been used.
3.4. If a customer is leaving the parking area after the parking is terminated - for whatever reason - the customer must pay for the extra time and the payment must be made in the car park before exiting.
4.1. The price is quoted in GBP (£) incl. VAT.
4.2. Prices are subject to change.
5. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
You may cancel a car park booking up to 24 hours before your time of arrival using the “Manage My Booking”. You’ll get a full refund as long as we receive notification in time.
6. AMENDING/CHANGING BOOKING
In addition to the possibility to cancel the order, you may change most bookings up to 2 hours before your time of arrival using “Manage My Booking”. The customer can amend/change the entry date / time, exit date / time, product and the chosen parking area. The customer will be refunded / charged the difference due to the amendment to the booking.
All complaints should be directed to APCOA Parking UK Limited, PO Box 1010, Uxbridge UB8 2XW. Phone: 0345 301 1151; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APCOA Parking UK accepts no responsibility for accidents, theft, damage to persons, vehicles, equipment and effects in the car. APCOA Parking UK is also not responsible for incidental and consequential damages.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
9.1. If delivery of the service is delayed or prevented as a result of unforeseen circumstances which APCOA Parking UK have no control of, including but not limited to war, mobilization, acts of terrorism (including threats of such), fire, strikes, boycotts, blockades and lockouts (including among staff at City Centre Car Park), closure of City Centre or natural disasters will the delivery time be postponed in the corresponding calendar days.
9.2. APCOA Parking UK cannot be held responsible in cases of force majeure.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by UK law.
11. OTHER REGULATIONS
APCOA Parking UK can at any time revise the above terms and conditions for parking at City Centre Car Park by updating this page.